10 tips to fight against acne when you have black skinle 11/25/2020
10 tips to fight against acne when you have black skin
Want to get rid of your imperfections? Acne is one of the main problems encountered by people of all skin types (white, black, matte, mixed?). We've all been there. Fortunately, there are effective solutions to fight against this problem. We reveal you some tips to find a skin without imperfections.
Origin of acne
Acne affects most teenagers. It is a dermatological condition that can come in two forms:
- A moderate form;
- A severe form.
It appears around the age of 17 and can last up to 30 years in people with black to matte skin. In addition to teenagers, acne also affects adults. It is due to the inflammation of the pilosebaceous follicle and develops in three stages :
- Overproduction of sebum;
- Formation of retentional lesions;
- Proliferation of the bacterium Propionibacterium acnes.
Pimples and lesions appear particularly on the back, face, chest and neck. Some lesions can leave indelible scars. Since black to dark skin is particularly reactive and sensitive, a simple pimple can lead to the appearance of hyperpigmentation spots. Acne can be caused by many factors:
- Exposure to the sun ;
- Rubbing due to clothing ;
- Use of occlusive or oily cosmetics;
- Taking hormonal medications;
Often this is caused by a hormonal imbalance. In the case of persistent acne, consult your gynecologist for a hormonal check-up.
Tips to get rid of acne
Here are 10 effective tips to get rid of imperfections and regain beautiful skin:
- Cleanse your face regularly with an anti-bacterial cleanser.
- Apply a sunscreen adapted to your skin to keep a clean complexion.
- Opt for a skin care product adapted to Nubian skin (black, matte and mixed) with acneic tendency.
- Before treating your spots, it is recommended to treat your pimples.
- To matify your skin, apply a daily sebo-regulating treatment if you have oily or combination skin.
- To allow your skin to breathe and unclog your pores, it is recommended to make a soft exfoliation with salicylic acid. Without being aggressive, this care acts in depth on your skin.
- To get rid of blackheads, it is recommended to make a steam bath with essential oils of tea tree and lavender for example before exfoliating your skin.
- Adopt a beauty routine of cleansing, moisturizing and treating your skin. It is important to maintain it daily.
- Cleanse your skin thoroughly with a suitable lotion to remove excess sebum.
- Opt for an appropriate gel that targets your imperfections.
Which anti-acne soap for dark to matte skin?
To fight against your skin problems, you can for example opt for a goat's milk soap. In addition to acne problems, goat's milk clears the skin of certain skin infections such as psoriasis and eczema. It is also effective against itching and irritation. In addition to having antifungal and antibacterial properties, goat's milk soap has a particularly fine texture that is easily absorbed by the skin. You can use it daily in the morning and evening. This soap is perfectly adapted to reactive, sensitive and allergic skins. Rich in phosphorus, calcium, potassium, fatty acids and magnesium, it allows :
- Moisturize and soften your skin;
- To rebalance its pH.
Here is some advice for use:
After having moistened it, rub it between the palms of your hands until you obtain a light foam;
Apply it to your face in circular motions, so as to obtain a creamy mask.
For optimal effectiveness, leave on for a few minutes before rinsing. To dry, simply gently pat your face to absorb the water.
Do's and Don'ts
Here are the good gestures to be adopted to eliminate the imperfections if you have the black, matt or mixed skin:
- Get rid of dead cells by exfoliating your skin to make it more radiant;
- Apply your sunscreen when needed;
- Before opting for a treatment, it is recommended to consult your dermatologist who will check the composition of your serums or anti-blemish creams;
- For optimal effectiveness, do not hesitate to use an anti-spot cream or serum and to take an oral dietary supplement.
- In addition, the laser can be effective in eliminating imperfections. However, avoid exposure to the sun after a laser session.
On the other hand, here are the mistakes to avoid if you have blackheads and pimples :
- Use the same towels for face and body: consider using different towels and changing them every week ;
- Piercing pimples: This increases the risk of scars and infections;
- Do not wash your hands before each treatment: it is necessary to wash your hands before applying your treatments ;
- Use lightening products;
- Apply lotions that contain alcohol.
It is important to adopt a specific routine for your black skin, as it is particularly sensitive to external aggressions. To regain a clear and radiant skin of beauty, use, among others, the Act-5 intense anti-acne and blemishes care proposed by Nubiance. In case of a severe acne attack, it is recommended to seek the advice of your dermatologist. In addition, remember to limit exfoliation and moisturize your skin regularly. For more information, please contact Nubiance.